Suites and Services
All the suites are fully air conditioned and delightfully cool in summer, centrally heated and cozy in winter while the golden Roman light streams in through skylight windows in the roof and through the reflecting glass panels of the doors and windows which look out onto the garden or courtyard and direct ground level access. This last feature is a pleasure for everyone and makes the Navona Gallery Suites in Rome a top choice for the disabled guest. Each suite has its own corner of the garden with table and chairs under a sheltering awning. Free Wi-Fi Internet is available both in the communal areas and the Rooms.
Navona Gallery Suites has the following eco-friendly initiatives enacted to boost our sustainability and lower our carbon footprint:
- LED Lighting retrofit in the Hotel, Residence Lobbies and Garden
- Environmentally responsible pest prevention
- Environmentally responsible window washing products (Norwex Program)
- Recycling & Organics (aka composting) program
- Use of environmentally responsible green cleaning products (Norwex Program)
- Low consumption water closet flush valves
- Procurement of recycled paper products
- Linen Reuse Program in all guest-rooms
In keeping with its ancient doors, no 73 also has an ancient knocker. Ignore this and opt for the modern buzzer on the left! Press 'Navona Gallery Suites' and you will be admitted to the building. Check in time is from 4pm, while we ask you to vacate your suite by 11am the day you leave. Navona Gallery Suites B&B also provide a maid service for daily cleaning, and a laundry service by request.